Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 Reading & Signing Announced April 12th @Milkie's On Elmwood!

     In the midst of implementing my overall plan for 2015, I've spent a few weeks working with Ed Becher, the booking agent for Milkie's On Elmwood.  After a volley of emails and phone calls, we finally scheduled, booked and confirmed a date and time for my first reading and signing of the year.  Here are the details: 

Book Reading & Signing w/local humor author Tom Waters 
Sunday, April 12th 2 p.m.-4 p.m. 
Milkie's On Elmwood 522 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo 
(716)882-5881 Admission is free.  
Signed first edition books available from $15.  
     
     I've been hearing a lot of great things about Milkie's lately.  It's refreshing to discover so many new businesses in the city who are open to 'out of the box' promotions as well as supporting local artists.  This is an event that I'm really looking forward to.  With a four month lead time, I hope you all have time to join me! 
     As far as Icarus On The Mend: Memoirs Of A Manic Depressive goes, I am over the tipping point on the limited print run of special edition hardcovers sold.  There are now less than 25 copies available for sale.  Hopefully I will still have some copies on hand for the Milkie's reading.  If you are interested in a signed hardcover and would like one beforehand, I can be reached at: 

bigwordsmailbag@yahoo.com 
     
     That's all for today.  I'm sure I'll be booking some other readings this year, but Milkie's may be the only reading I commit to before autumn arrives.

No comments: