Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Book Reading & Signing @Milkie's On Elmwood This Sunday With Diane Meholick & Justin Karcher!



     My Fall/Winter slate of book readings and signings kicks of this Sunday at Milkie’s On Elmwood from 4-8 p.m.  Admission is free and I’ll be offering discounts on bundled book purchases!  I thought it would be fun to team up with some other local artists and musicians this year, so I’ll be doing a Round-Around-Robin with science fiction author Diane Meholick (Buffalo Stories, Painting Katherine, A Switch In Time) as well as young upstart Justin Karcher (Tailgating At The Gates Of Hell).  I’m firming up some other readings in November, December and beyond, but this one should be a real blast!  A poet, an essayist and a science fiction writer walk into a bar…there’s a good joke in there somewhere.  We’ll get ot the bottom of it this Sunday!

We hope to see you there!
Tom

No comments: